Monday, January 6, 2014

Project 365 - Day 1

So, as the new year begins, I've decided to jump on the train of the project 365. I can hear you wondering what's this all about. It's simple: the goal of the exercice is to take one picture a day during 365 days. Some people take a theme for their project, and some don't. In my case, I won't take any specific theme, my objective is to practice photography in domains I'm not familiar with. But don't worry, I'll still post pictures of urban explorations... ;-)

Well, here's my first picture (taken yesterday, so I may post a second one today). It's been taken in a museum in Brussels, I was trying to get a minimalist/abstract shot. I also put this picture in black and white, which I find is really difficult to achieve, I mean a real beautiful black and white, not just a desaturated picture.

For those interested, my urban exploration pictures are still available on my photography website.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment