Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Project 365 - Day 21

This is another abstract shot. I was experimenting with a thing called zoom close-up, which I bought on a flea market. This little optic piece has to be screwed on the lens, and allow you to get in focus at 10cm of your subject. This has nothing to do with macro, because if you use it with a wide angle lens, you'll still get the wide angle effect but you can get as close as 10cm of your subject. It gives a lot of creative opportunities. Another effect of this thing is that it soften a little the shots you do with it. I used it with my 50mm 1.4 lens wide open for this shot. The things that looks like bubbles are in fact holes. The iron surface is lit by the daylignt coming through a window, and the orange colour in the holes comes from a lamp that was lit above it. I really like how these holes look like small bubbles !

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment