Monday, March 3, 2014

Project 365 - Day 33

I was willing to experiment with ink in water photography. Unfortunately for me, the experiment didn't turned out so well, and the results were not those I expected to have. I think mostly because my water container was round, transforming the water in a giant lens, making it impossible to get a sharp picture of the inks in the water. So I decided to adapt myself to the situation and transformed my failure in some abstract shot (yes, once again,... ;-) ). As I was a bit late on my project 365 planning, I took different kind of pictures. This is one of them, I'll post the others a bit later.

Réactions :

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment